HomeHairstyleFrom Bouncy Curls to Half Updos: Tips for Getting Iconic Bridal Hairstyles | fashion trends
From Bouncy Curls to Half Updos: Tips for Getting Iconic Bridal Hairstyles | fashion trends
December 20, 2022
We’re sure you style your hair often for occasions like birthday parties, date nights, get-togethers, and more. But your marriage? It’s a priceless event in your life, isn’t it? And you have to look like a queen who wears her hair like a crown. Your hairstyle should exude elegance and grace. There’s something for every style, from plush hair and soft, romantic curls for a modern look to sleek, traditional updos for a totally timeless attitude. We understand that mesmerizing hairstyles seem impossible to achieve. But guess what? You can just do it yourself with a little help from your bridesmaids. (Also read: Want a perfect wedding hairstyle? Here are six essential hair care routines for brides-to-be )
Speaking to HT Lifestyle, Sonal Hankare, Marketing and Communications Manager, Ikonic Professional, shared the two most stunning hairstyles for your big day.
1. Half bun with braided roses
Half up and half down hairstyles are not only captivating but also easier to style on your own. Combining the half bun with a cute pink bun can be a perfect hairstyle for your lehenga. It gives you a minimalist and trendy look with sleek and straight hair. It instantly eliminates frizz and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. To add more beauty to this bridal hairstyle, choose small accessories and delicate white flowers that will enhance the glamorous quotient of your updo.
Have the look:
1. Apply a heat-protecting serum or spray.
2. Turn on the straightener and part your hair into small sections until the styling tool heats up.
3. Pick one section of your hair at a time and carefully glide the straightener through the strands.
4. For a half updo, part the top half of your hair and secure with an elastic.
5. Divide the knotted section into three equal parts and make the usual braid.
6. Secure the ends of your braid with a rubber band and wrap this section around each other forming a bun that looks like a rose.
7. Position the braided bun using bobby pins and let the remaining hair loose.
8. Finally, spray hair spray to get rid of flyaways.
2. Long bouncy curls
Want a hairstyle that isn’t too fancy, but is capable of taking the groom’s breath away? This bridal hairstyle is made for you! Long, bouncy curls will always be in style. This is one of the trendiest and most stylish bridal hairstyles this wedding season. Use a curling iron which will help you achieve this exquisite wedding hairstyle and bring the voluminous curls to life. It’s quick, elegant and easy to do.
Have the look:
1. To prepare your hair before styling, use the hair dryer to dry your locks.
2. Apply a thermoprotective serum.
3. Part your hair into small sections and turn on the curling iron.
4. Once the clip has heated up, start curling each section of your hair one by one.
5. To fix the curls, use a texturizing spray.
6. Add beautiful hair accessories and flowers to add character to your wedding ensemble. And There you go. You are ready to rock this special day in the most stylish way!