HomeHairstyleFrom Bouncy Curls to Half Updo: Tips for Getting Long-Lasting Bridal Hairstyles »GossipChimp
From Bouncy Curls to Half Updo: Tips for Getting Long-Lasting Bridal Hairstyles »GossipChimp
December 20, 2022
We are sure that you just style your hair usually for events such as birthdays, date nights, meetings, etc. But your marriage? This is a priceless opportunity in your life, isn’t it? And you bought to appear like a queen who wears her hair like a crown. Your hairstyle should exude class and beauty. There’s a thing for every style, from luscious hair and romantic, delicate curls for a contemporary look to trendy, conventional updos for a completely timeless outlook. We perceive that fascinating hairstyles seem unattainable. But guess what? You can just do it yourself with a little help from your bridesmaids. (Learn also: Want a perfect wedding hairstyle? Here are six essential hair care routines for brides-to-be )
Speaking to HT Lifestyle, Sonal Hankare, Marketing and Communications Manager, Ikonic Professional, shared the 2 most gorgeous hairstyles from your massive day.
1. Half bun with braided roses
Half-up and half-down hairstyles should not only look charming, but also shape better by yourself. Combining the half bun with a reasonably pink bun could be a great hairstyle on your lehenga. It offers you a minimalist and elegant look with shiny and smooth hair. It immediately eliminates frizz and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. To add more magnificence to this bridal hairstyle, opt for small material and delicate white flowers that will enhance the glamorous quotient of your updo.
Have the look:
1. Apply a heat-protecting serum or spray.
2. Turn on the straightener and divide your hair into small sections until the styling tool heats up.
3. Pick one part of your hair at a time and carefully glide the straightener through the strands.
4. For a half updo, part the top half of your hair and secure it with an elastic.
5. Divide the knotted part into three equal elements and make the common braid.
6. Secure the ends of your braid with a rubber band and wrap this part around each other forming a bun that looks like a rose.
7. Position the braided bun using bobby pins and leave the remaining hair free.
8. Finally, spritz some hairspray to get rid of your flyaways.
2. Long bouncy curls
Want a hairstyle that isn’t too fancy, but is capable of taking the groom’s breath away? This bridal hairstyle is made for you! Long, bouncy curls will be endlessly fashionable. This is probably one of the trendiest and most stylish bridal hairstyles this wedding season. Use a curling iron which will allow you to achieve that beautiful wedding hairstyle and bring the voluminous curls to life. It’s quick, trendy and simple to make.
Have the look:
1. To prepare your hair before styling, use the hair dryer to dry your locks.
2. Apply a thermoprotective serum.
3. Separate your hair into small sections and change them with the curling iron.
4. Once the clamp has heated up, start curling each part of your hair one after the other.
5. To fix the curls, use a texturizing spray.
6. Add stunning hair accessories and flowers to add character to your wedding ceremony ensemble. And There you go. You can rock the big day in probably the most fashionable way!